Saturday, May 14, 2011

Web design on Photoshop

This is the first design i came up with. I used the same concept as the rough draft, but I chose a different way of designing it on photoshop because i did not like the menus as boxes. The menu consists of Our Company, Our partners, News, Careers, Contact us. Then i put a couple of pictures of jobs that ISI is currently working on. I added a small description promoting the company's professionalism and quality. Last I put a box on the bottom of the page indicating in which cities the company is located.


I made some changes to the design. I did not like the box on the bottom and took it off. I thought that we shouldn't indicate the city names because when clicking on Contact Us all three location would appear. Instead, I placed the city names under the logo. I added home contact us, and terms & conditions on the bottom. I also drew to parallel lines on both sides of the sheet to give it some more focus

No comments:

Post a Comment