Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Andrea's Logo


Finally I came up by creating a logo for the Greek Orthodox Youth group in Montreal. It is a group in which I take part in every week for many hours and direct this organization with some fellow friends. We were thinking of a logo to make and I now have a chance to do it.

I needed to make it simple, greek, religious and exciting.
I used the olive branches that were placed on the olympic athletes when they won Gold or any other medals. Then I placed the logo of the 2-headed eagle representing the Byzantine Empire that was looking and dominating in the East & West and promoted Christian religion.
Finally I put the initials of the group JPC (Junior Parish Commitee)on top and Hellenic Youth on the bottom for people to see what this logo and organization trully is.

No comments:

Post a Comment