Thursday, March 10, 2011

Significant Logos


I chose these logos because they are the most that represent me.

1) I picked my 3 favorite sports teams.
-Habs, one of the most popular and most accomplished hockey teams, passionate for this team
-Olympiakos, my greek soccer team which i follow daily
-Steelers, one of the most accomplished football teams

2)I chose logos that can represent my greek nationality
- the olive branches with the athletes represents the ancient greeks and what they had accomplished. Looking at this image it shows Greek Culture and ancient civilisation
-the olympic symbol, which is worldwide known
-the Greek Logo, a really important symbol in my life, culture, religion and language
-the 2-headed eagle representing the Byzantine Empire which it was known for many great years of civilisation, promoting religion, peace, culture, education and great history.

3) finally I included my favorite cars logo's
-Honda
-Mercedes
-Lexus
-Audi
4)Last i added my favorite clothing brand and great soccer promoter
-Addidas

No comments:

Post a Comment